Warning: Sony batteries are intended for use in battery packs only with the correct protection circuitry. If you choose to use them differently - you do so at your own risk.
Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Ecigone, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years - whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
Manufacturer: Sony Energy
Country of Origin: Japan
Max. continuous discharge current: 25A (Rated by Mooch)
Nominal capacity: 2800mAh
Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
Standard charging current: 1.5 A
Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
What's in the box: